Incomplete pass = whining to refs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incomplete pass = whining to refs

I haven't watched much NFL football this year (probably because I'm a Redskins fan), but do Tom Brady and his receivers throw their arms up in the air on every incomplete pass, as if to say "there had to be a penalty if the pass was not caught"?
    Just something I noticed in the 3 or so minutes I watched of yesterday's Pats/Colts game.
    sigpic

Over the years I have noticed that it seems much favor is shown towards Tom Brady by the NFL . As a result they have created a team full of cry babies and prima donnas. Oh and Tom Brady sits when he pees.

Comment

It's not just the Pats, the whole league pretty much does it now.
      Wishin' I was fishin'...
      www.lds.org

https://www.instagram.com/lundeerik/

sigpic

Comment

I can't watch NFL football anymore. After every play somebody is making the flag throwing motion, dancing, taunting or some other form of unbridled asshattery. It makes me want to suck start my pistol to watch an NFL game. Now it's pretty much down to the college level.

Comment

Originally posted by Gsniper View Post
          I can't watch NFL football anymore. After every play somebody is making the flag throwing motion, dancing, taunting or some other form of unbridled asshattery. It makes me want to suck start my pistol to watch an NFL game. Now it's pretty much down to the college level.
          LOL that's good!
          Eric

2004 Fishers of Men VA-East Division Champions

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information