X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• top 10 military flybys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dr2Z...ayer_embedded#
    sigpic

"They call Mike the tin man, not because he has an aluminum boat but because he has no heart..." ~ Squire

Mike, there is a story of a pilot in Vietnam who was out of bombs, no bullets for the onboard gun and the guys on the ground were getting hammered from a gun emplacement on top of a hill. So, he came in low and then went vertical directly over the top of the large foxhole basically, and hit the afterburner (straight up)....

Killed them all in the foxhole, verified later when the battle was over.....

Now that was going low......
    cheers,
    Steve

2011/2013 St Jude's Charity Tournament Champion
    Bass East Big Bass Challenge winner of 11-12 and 12-1 hours.

sigpic

Comment

That was cool.

Comment

That was bad a...
        www.shenandoahvalleybass.com
        www.denalirods.com

sigpic

Comment

GOD, I'd love to be able to fly one of those or just a ride. Tha is sweat
          2017 Ironman winner
          2019 Polar Bear winner

Comment

Originally posted by skeet1 View Post
            GOD, I'd love to be able to fly one of those or just a ride. Tha is sweat
            Every tax payer that wants to should get a ride, we ARE the ones paying for them.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stratos 283 FS View Post
              Every tax payer that wants to should get a ride, we ARE the ones paying for them.
              Heard that, Back in my youth I was going to join the military to do just that, but was told by the enlister I had to have 20/20 vission to fly fighter air craft but I could fly transports, zzzzzzzzzzz yea I was gonna get up at 2 a.m. march 10 miles while being bullied so I could fly a transport! NOT!
              2017 Ironman winner
              2019 Polar Bear winner

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information