Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most dog owners have experienced this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most dog owners have experienced this...

So Lord only knows why dogs eat poop - I swear it has to be one of the most foul things ever with dogs. But my dog decided to kick it up a notch and roll in it while I was at the lake Saturday. Man did she stink.

So after getting home from Anna I took the family out to dinner and trying to think of the best way of getting the dog clean and I figured screw it I need to shower up so I threw the dog in with me. She wasnt happy and neither was I but dog is now clean and my daughter picked out a nice new collar at the pet store.

Some time I want to be a dog and lay around and sleep all day - I just wonder if I would roll in poop or eat it if I was a dog...

Puppies often eat ther oun poop because there digestive systems pass a lot of the dog food they eat and there is still food in it, dogs in general will roll in poop or a dead carcus or where a animal has died recently to get that outdoor smell on them and they will not smell of soap or man when out in the wild.

Comment

LMFAO!!!!

I can only imagine the scene that transpired with you and Murphy in the shower together. :ROFL:

My dogs don't eat poop. But man, Red and Kodi both get a bath about once a month from where they had rolled in crap. Dozer is too much of a diva to get near any poop, so he stays pretty clean.
      ~Tight Lines~
      www.facebook.com/lane.hariu

sigpic

Comment

How about a 10 year old lab eating poop - or drywall...

Comment

My Lab is almost 4 and she still eats poop. So ridiculous! You should have her burp in your face after she's ate a load... dude it is SICK!!! At least she doesn't roll in it!
          Eric

2004 Fishers of Men VA-East Division Champions

sigpic

Comment

Poor dog, cant imagine the images he has burnt in his lil brain... Kibbles and bitS!!!!!!!
            sigpic
            sigpic

Comment

lol Cash

Comment

My dog not only eats his own poop, but the cats poop, and will get into a diaper when given the chance. He's one nasty little chihahua...

Anybody want a dog (or chihahua if you don't consider it a dog)?
                Wishin' I was fishin'...
                www.lds.org

https://www.instagram.com/lundeerik/

sigpic

Comment

Man Erik I forgot to mention the diapers - this is truly a new low for dog owners

Comment

Originally posted by Striper View Post
                    Man Erik I forgot to mention the diapers - this is truly a new low for dog owners
                    I just threw up a little...:eek:
                    ~Tight Lines~
                    www.facebook.com/lane.hariu

sigpic

Comment

gives new meaning to the term "getting **** faced"....
                      cheers,
                      Steve

2011/2013 St Jude's Charity Tournament Champion
                      Bass East Big Bass Challenge winner of 11-12 and 12-1 hours.

sigpic

Comment

Forgot 2 mention that some female dogs will pick up the habit after having a liter of pups because they will alwayse clean up after the pups.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information