conference championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• conference championships

Just curious who you got in the 2 games and why.
    In the nfc i think this game is a tossup. But i feel like atlanta may suprise them.
    In the afc this is always a good game when these 2 play. The big difference this year is the pats have a running game. So im taking them.

Mike c
    sigpic

"They call Mike the tin man, not because he has an aluminum boat but because he has no heart..." ~ Squire

Im picking Atlanta based on their defence and thier willing to explode on offense.Going to be a great game though. I dislike the Ravens and Patriots, both are fairly equal is all phases but I think Brady and his receivers are just a tad better then Flacco and his core. I dont think the Ravens will be able to keep up scoring wise. Atlanta and Patriots in the Superbowl with Atlanta taking that. Cmon Cowboys
    Crank That Jank!
    sigpic

Comment

Niners cuz I don't think the birds can deal with kapernick or whatever his name is and have to go with the ravens cuz that Grayci 's team and i have to keep peace w the daughter. But I really don't care cuz I'm a giants fan. Just glad I don't have to hear about Romo for a few months.
      sigpic

CHUCK n DUCK

Comment

Now it seems like 49ers Crabtree being investigated for sexual assult- maybe one less receiver
        Crank That Jank!
        sigpic

Comment

Ok, I'm a big niners fan so my opinion may be biased but here goes anyway. Niners will win because their linebackers (Willis and Bowman - both probowl bound) can cover man to man very well. This leaves The safeties ( Goldstein and Whitner - both probowl bound) to help with Atlantas outstanding receivers. Of course with good coverage comes the Smith brothers........sacks.

As for the AFC, I'm going with the Ravens. We all know Ray Lewis kills people(literally), and his team mates are afraid to let him down. It would be likened to pissing off the Mexican Mafia!

Ravens/niners superbowl. Niners come out on top and Ray stabs one of his team mates after the game!
          "I may be crazy, but it keeps me from going insane"

- Waylon Jennings

Comment

And ESPN won't return my calls regarding an analyst position!?#%^*..........can't figure out why
            "I may be crazy, but it keeps me from going insane"

- Waylon Jennings

Comment

all good points Nate- lmao
              Crank That Jank!
              sigpic

Comment

I sincerley hate all the teams playing in the two games however I am and Eagles fan so Im allowed to be disgruntled LOL , however I would like to see a Harbaugh bowl so Im pulling for San Fran and Baltimore!!

Comment

Well im a colts fan so.......

AFC--Ravens (i hate brady, SOB gets all the random hot chicks we mess ourselves over)
                  NFC--49ers ( Kapernick is too much fun to watch)
                  Jeff M.

Comment

Niners falcons game will be a good one and a toss up I'm pulling for falcons but miners may have the upper hand.
                    Pats and ravens? Another good game totally dispize both teams, but but Ravens have a ligit chance if the defense front can maintain pressure on Brady if not and you give Brady any time it'll be pats by 2 scores at least. Brady could make it a long game for flunko and the ravens. So expect ray to be staging someone lol.

What I see is a Harbough bowl
                    2017 Ironman winner
                    2019 Polar Bear winner

Comment

Falcons-Ravens SB. Ray Lewis factor will prevail against the Pats. Think da Dirty Birds will have something for Kaepernick.

Airborne is watching pro football only as a filler until college football comes back. C'mon 6 SEP! Geaux Tigers!
                      sigpic

Comment

Come on NASCAR
                        2017 Ironman winner
                        2019 Polar Bear winner

Comment

Working...
                        X