Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All my Dallas crap for sale or give away(probley cant give this chit away right now)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love me some Romo( nope I aint light in the loafers either). Romo is not the problem. Look at his stats year in and year out. When you pass for 400 yrds and still loose that should tell ya something. Dallas has had n?o running back since Emmitt. And when the secondary gives up so many plays/tds where Romo has to the throw( hence 400 yrds per game) the opposing team knows they gotta pass which in turn results in interceptions. Romo in a 2 mintute drill is just as good if not better then Peyton Manning. Bottom line is they have not played as a Team in years. Dan Mariano was one if not the greatest qb of all time. How many Super Bowls did he win?...0. Dont get me started on Dallas offence line wooes either
    Too late Steveo- ashes to ashes- dust to dust
    Last edited by Snowblind; 11-26-2012, 03:38 PM.
    Crank That Jank!
    sigpic

Comment

All good points. I still hate Romo... I think hes a total douche in interviews. He has a good amount of comebacks, but not in the games that COUNT. He best play ever was throwing to Jessicca Simpson; his worst was going on vacation with her before the playoffs (i wouldve done the same). (.)(.) or dropping that field goal snap? I dunno.
      As for Jerry, he is most definitely too involved w the DTD operations but at the same time HE has put together more than a couple superbowl winning teams.
      At least the boys are better than the Eagles...for a few more days.
      I think Garret has a lot of potential and he is obviously a heady coach, but may be better as an O coordinator. Although, I hope he makes it as a head coach for D.
      Cant wait to rejoin this topic at seasons end....

Comment

nomo romo

Comment

Originally posted by wayne View Post
          How in the hell can you blow 24points!!?? Better lay claim to it before its used to start a bon fire.... no chit!! lol
          So the first comment was 10/2/2011, and here we are 15-months later with the same conversation. All the stats aside for Romo, he's a 'Yeah, but..." QB who can't pull it together when it really counts. The Dallas program needs (and probably is) to start back-filling his position as he clearly can't get it done when it matters. I think it's time to move on for Big-D.
          Wishin' I was fishin'...
          www.lds.org

https://www.instagram.com/lundeerik/

sigpic

Comment

Look at it this way u did better than them EAGLES , NOW THIS IS A TEAM THAT SUCKS!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fishman View Post
              Look at it this way u did better than them EAGLES , NOW THIS IS A TEAM THAT SUCKS!!!!!!!
              Haven't heard much from the Steelers fans this season either.
              sigpic

Comment

Steelers on way down BENGALS on the way up and Ravens are starting to get old and beat up
                2017 Ironman winner
                2019 Polar Bear winner

Comment

Working...
                X