Mercury Parts and lower unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercury Parts and lower unit

I blew a motor last year and have a low water intake mercury 200hp 20" lower unit that is good shape for sale it will fit 1986-1995. I also have a complete trim tilt unit for it and all the electronic parts off the motor switch boxes, stator, trigger, coils and solenoids and 2 starter motors. The motor was a 1989 black max that was just rebuilt and had less than 100 hours on it when it went. Had a carb issue on one of the carbs that destroyed 2 pistons. I will be glad to negotiate any of the prices for the parts if you are interested please let me know. I have a second motor that I am also going tear down and part out it has a 25" lower unit that is in descent shape as well it also in a 1989 200hp.

If you need any of these parts PM me or reply below.
    sigpic

We are told that we shouldn't judge all Muslims by the actions of an extreme few. Why can't we offer millions of law-abiding American gun owners the same consideration?

What do you want for the tilt trim unit

Comment

150 Skeeter
      sigpic

We are told that we shouldn't judge all Muslims by the actions of an extreme few. Why can't we offer millions of law-abiding American gun owners the same consideration?

Comment

Working...
      X