1/2 ounce chatterbaits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/2 ounce chatterbaits

1/2 ounce size will be ready to roll next week - Mustad 5/0 hooks - also available in white, chartreuse, black, pumpkin brown and watermelon.

Same price!

3/4 ounce and 1 ounce available upon request

Hey Stripe,

maybe I have missed previous posts... but what are you selling them for?

and talk to me about the action.... how much to they "hunt" or are they more of a thumper???? does that make sense?

Eddie

Comment

Looking for the "hunters"..... when they 1st came out years ago, I had a couple that would hunt probably 8 inches to either side and they were awesome, very erratic! Since those i cant find any that will do that and havent had as much success.

With all that said, it may just be a confidence thing and maybe the fish have seen a chatter or 2 in the last 6 years, but I just like those erratic hunters better than the straight Thumpers.

Eddie

Comment

Striper,

Did you make your own molds or did you find a chatterbait mold?

Comment

I was pretty sure he just got his components from Janns. I do that, and if you bend the eye vertical after you put the blade on, it will hunt and to me just as importantly, the blade will hit the sides of the head and really put out a thump. They do hunt as well, better if you have fewer strands in the skirt.
          cheers,
          Steve

2011/2013 St Jude's Charity Tournament Champion
          Bass East Big Bass Challenge winner of 11-12 and 12-1 hours.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X